“Where Manhood Perished Not,” A poem about the TITANIC by Harvey F. Thew (1883-1946), who was later destined to become a famous film writer.
- Children Fascinate More Than Adults
- The New American
- Don’t hire a radiologist to catch a gorilla
- moral decay…to ultimate national disaster
- The Big Truck That Went By
- Amusing Ourselves To Death
- PhDs on Food Stamps
- The Jobs With the Highest and Lowest Unemployment Rates in the U.S.
- Happy New Year 2013!
- 20 Tips for a Positive New Year
- Newtown children
- Loud boom and shaking reported in Bay area as fireball streaks across sky
- The Bible is the Word of Life – President of The United States
- 58 Letters
- They That Wait Upon The Lord Shall Renew Their Strength and Come Forth As Gold!
- PREACHERS TODAY VERSUS PREACHERS OF OLD
- God, Please Don’t Let Me Cry
- Not Only On Sunday
- His religion is a revelation founded upon love
- Trust In The Lord
- A Speech Every American High School Principal Should Give
- Tossing In A Stormy Sea
- Life Lessons: The Rewards of Hard Work
Abraham Lincoln American Flag Barack Obama Billy Graham Charles Spurgeon Child childhood children children and chores Christianity Cross And The Switchblade David Wilkerson democrat Edward Winslow Elisabeth Elliot ethics facebook Family George Washington God humility Independence Day instructing children Israel John Rosemond jon gordon Liberty Louisiana mayflower compact National Prayer Breakfast Obama parenting parents and children Pentecostalism pilgrim Prayer raising children Religion and Spirituality resolutions Same-sex marriage suffering Thanksgiving train up a child William Bradford william branham